Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wowless Wednesday

Today I want to talk with you about...nothing.  That's right, I've got nothing.  It's weird, because I have a lot on my mind- but none of it is stuff I want to share with the world.  I thought about doing posting a picture and doing a Wordless Wednesday, but I couldn't even find a picture I wanted to use.  So it's not wordless....but it is wowless.  A Wowless Wednesday.

But you know what is never wowless?  Scripture.  And so today I will share you what has been my life verse in ministry for over 30 years in the hopes that it will remind us all of the community, fellowship and love we all share- even on days when we cannot talk about it.  Here it is:


We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel, but our very lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.  ~ 1 Thessalonians 2:8


No day can be truly wowless if it is spent serving the One who invented WOW.  No day can be wowless when you are blessed with the family and friends that I have been blessed with.  Nothing is ever wowless with Jesus.  Our God is indeed an awesome God...


Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!