Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lists of Memories

Great times with the FUMC-Kissimmee guys in NYC!
In the two years I have been writing this blog I have made several lists of some of my favorite memories from my days in youth ministry.  Today I present a list of those lists- in case you missed them the first time.  Just click on the links and take a trip back in time, while I get a partial day off!  :)  Two quick prayer requests- Jennifer Minnigan Kuramochi is scheduled to be induced tomorrow if baby Josephine has not yet made her appearance, and Nate and Amanda Hill have announced that they are expecting as well.  So add them to the list that also included Erin Augenblick Shannon, Lindsey Joiner BennettLisa Kraus Spires and yet another unspoken, as yet unannounced pregnancy I know about.  The babies are on their way!!!  Now enjoy these youth ministry flashbacks...

That should be enough to keep you busy reading on Saturday- especially if Hurricane Irene has you trapped indoors!  Stay safe and have a blessed day, and be sure and join me tomorrow for a rant about Stealing Sheep!


Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!