Saturday, August 6, 2011

Come Home

I love and miss these guys more than I can say!
I had a couple of different ideas in mind for today's post, but to be completely honest I just didn't feel like being creative.  It's been a long two weeks, and Marilyn and Will finally come home tomorrow evening.  They've called a lot, but that's not like having them here with me.  I'm not sure I would have survived this second week with my sanity (well, what's left of it!) intact without visits with my friends Lisa Spires and Lisa Jewett, or without phone calls from Jennifer Kuramochi and Jerry Hanbery.  I also really enjoyed the interaction with old friends on Marilyn's Facebook account.  Because if you throw out all of those wonderful moments, this week really sucked.  I know that Jesus loves me and that I have some incredible friends, but having to listen to a few people tell me on a regular basis that I am not worthy of anyone's love gets really old.  I am so ready to have my family back with me.  I appreciate your prayers.  I'll try to be a little more  "Carl-like" tomorrow.  Be blessed, my friends!


Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!