Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Marilyn!!!

My lovely wife Marilyn is celebrating her birthday today.  A gentleman never reveals a ladies age, so I will simply tell you that she is younger than me.  Also that one of her favorite shows is Hawaii 5-O.  And that's all I have to say about that...

I have told you many times on the pages of this blog (see last year's birthday post here) what an amazing woman she is, and how much I love her.  I have told you how the grace she showed me in our darkest hour saved me from myself and kept my faith alive.  And I have told you what an incredible mom she is to Will.  All of those things that I told you are true- and every one of them is an understatement.  Marilyn is my best friend and my partner for life.  I wish I could give her everything she deserves, but for today, I can give her this.  I love you, Boo!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!  See you all tomorrow for a special Sunday edition of Shout Outs!

And here's a little birthday present for her:  Have a ROCKIN' BIRTHDAY, Marilyn!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/17/2010

    Again, Happy Birthday to Marilyn, and Welcome to the Land of UBD's Decade! Such a great place to be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are both honored to share it with you, David! Give our best to Tina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!