Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Day Off

Today is my 51st birthday, so I am taking a day off from blog writing.  Kind of.  I mean, I did take time to write this, so it's not really a day off.  And I am so tempted to write about last night's episode of GLEE- it was stuffed full of great theological....stuff!  I want a Grilled Cheesus!  Hmmm...this all reminds me of "days off" when I used to work for churches.  Never quite happens the way you plan it.  Anyway, see you tomorrow for another Moment with Mullins.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Carl! Hope that you have a fantastic day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a beautiful day in God's grace filled with unexpected blessings! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brook and Meagan. How fitting to get my first birhtday greetings from two of my my faithful readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Too bad I can't come help you celebrate this year! Hope you have a great birthday!!!

    HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! We should get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/06/2010

    Happy birthday, Carl!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I'll give you a call tomorrow.

    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bethany! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/07/2010

    Carl!! Have a great Birthday dude!!! Charles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Charles! Always great to hear from my southeast Asia friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!