Wednesday, August 29, 2012

History Maker

At some point in the 1990s I was at a National Youth Workers Convention (in Anaheim, I believe) when I and the rest of the Banana Splits and I climbed into an elevator with a group of very odd British men.  We would later discover that we had just met the band Delirious.  Their music revolutionized worship in those days, bringiing us such amazing songs as The Happy Song, LORD You Have My Heart,  My GloriousI Could Sing of Your Love Forever and Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?  When they led worship in the General Session (Big Room) later that day, I was blown away by both the music and the power in their personal worship on stage.  It was a most memorable day.  And the song that really rocked my world was this one..



I love the message.  I love the music.  And I love the prayer.  "I want to be a history maker in this land."  Use me LORD that together we can share your unfailing love and amazing grace with the world.

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!