Saturday, May 16, 2015

This Morning's Playlist

My morning music so often sets the mood for my entire day, getting my mind in gear and my spirit engaged. Today was no exception. Here are the first 10 tunes that my Nano- set to shuffle- came up with in the early hours of this fine Saturday morning...


  1. This World - Caedmon's Call
  2. Home - JOHNNYSWIM
  3. Do You Believe in Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful
  4. What Would You Say - Dave Matthews Band
  5. The Show Must Go On - Three Dog Night
  6. She's Gone - Hall & Oates
  7. Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead
  8. Closing Time - Semisonic
  9. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Relient K
  10. Something To Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
And then just for good measure, #11 was Randy Newman's I Love L.A. Any song that encourages us to "Roll down the window, put down the top, crank up the Beach Boys, baby, don't let the music stop" is a great beginning to any day! Good stuff to start a great day. So pack up your troubles, put a smile on your face and let music whisk you away to your happy place too! Enjoy your weekend. Peace, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!