Friday, March 21, 2014

30/30: First 10 I-Pod Shuffle Songs

Today's 30/30 Vision Blog Challenge prompt is a simple one. I just set my I-pod to "shuffle" and list the first 10 songs. Simple, easy, and perfect for a Friday about to spent sight-seeing with friends here in Tampa. So enjoy your day. Here's how I started mine...

  1. National Brotherhood Week- Tom Lehrer
  2. Desperado- The Eagles
  3. Old Dan's Records- Gordon Lightfoot
  4. Ordinary Love - U2
  5. Feelin' Stronger Every Day- Chicago
  6. The Logical Song -  Supertramp
  7. Can't Fight This Feelin' Anymore- REO Speedwagon
  8. It's Still Rock & Roll To Me- Billy Joel
  9. Hungry - Paul Revere & The Raiders
  10. Band On The Run - Paul MCartney & Wings
And yes. I know. I'm OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!