- Where Is Home? -Not where do you live now- where is home? What's your One Particular Harbor where you feel most comfortable at most at ease?
- Your First Job -Could be your first part-time position, or your first "real" job. Take this any direction you like!
- Top 5 Pet Peeves -What is it that REALLY gets under your skin? And no sugar-coating. Be honest!
- A Favorite Scripture Verse or Passage -And why it is significant in your life.
- Junk Foods You Can't Refuse -Some people call them "Comfort Foods." What are the foods you know you don't need, shouldn't have, but want anyway when life gets messy?
- Favorite Childhood Toys -What a toy (or toys) do you remember with great joy from your younger days?
- Top 5 Favorite Movies -Of all-time. Any category, any style. The 5 movies you could take to a deserted island and watch over and over and over again.
- Favorite Event (concert, sport, etc.) You Have Ever Witnessed Live -Not on TV. You had to be there!
- 10 People (living or dead) You'd Invite To Dinner -And remember, they have to interact with one another as well as with you. :) Bonus points for also creating a menu!
- Today's Playlist -Hit shuffle on your MP3 player or phone and tell us the first 10 songs that play. No cheating!
- 5 Friends You Wish You Could See Today -Five people you love and miss that you would kill to be able to see TODAY. And why them?
- If You Could Travel Anywhere... -Where would you go and why?
- Your Earliest Memory -Dig deep, my friends!
- Twelve Interesting Facts About You -And give us the dirt! It says interesting!
- What's Something You're Afraid of?
- A Book You Could (or have) Read Over & Over Again -If you could only take one book to that aforementioned deserted island...
- One Big Regret -You get one life mulligan. One do-over. What do you do with it?
- Your Top 5 TV Shows Ever -And yes, you are limited to 5. No "pulling a Carl" and having a bunch of ties!
- One Question for God -You are granted a face-to-face with the Almighty, and you get one question. What would it be?
- If You Had $100,000 To Spend... -What would you do with it?
- One of Your Best Days
- 3 Songs That Bring Back Memories - Three songs that are attached to very specific memories...and why they stir those thoughts in your mind.
- Who Would Play You In a Movie Version of Your Life?
- Two Friends Who Don't Know Each Other That You Wish You could Introduce -I really like this one. Who are two people that you love but who do not even know each other? Why do you think they would become fast friends?
- 10 Fictional Characters You'd Invite To Dinner -From books, movies, TV shows or whatever. And yes- they can be animated characters!
- The Worst Job You Ever Had
- One Surprising Truth About You - Something that even people who know you well might be surprised to hear.
- Someone (not a family member) Who Had Great Influence On Your Life
- A Favorite Vacation Memory -From any time in your life. What's one vacation memory you will never forget?
- 5 Things From Your Bucket List -What haven't you done that you need to get done before you kick the bucket?
Friday, January 10, 2014
30/30 Vision: A Blog Challenge
In my attempt to be more organized and intentional with my blogging this year, I have borrowed ideas from a number of sources and come up with 30 posts about 30 different topics I want to write about in 2014. Each Friday (OK- probably MOST Fridays!) I will take on one of these subjects- and I would love to have some of you join me. You can use this list whenever and however you see fit, but it would be fun to have a few other bloggers along for the ride. Here's my list and a brief description of what I have in mind.
Because of Jesus,