Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Marilyn!

My lovely wife is celebrating her birthday today.  She's 29- again!  :)  I hope you will join me in wishing her a blessed day.  She is my soul mate, my confidant, my best friend and the love of my life.  We spent yesterday celebrating at Downtown Disney with Jerry & Melissa Hanbery, and then later shared dinner with our dear friend Lisa Jewett.  Today will be spent with family.  Happy Birthday, Boo.  May this coming year be full of joy and blessings. 


Because of Jesus,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/16/2011

    Have a wonderful birthday Marilyn. Enjoy your day with family :D
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/20/2011

    WHAT! I missed Sis's Birthday! Oh the shame; the humilation; oh well, either my mind is slipping, our I am on a Trip with the Trinity Travelers and not keeping up with my email! I choose the later...so help me, Marilyn!
    Any way, Ahppy (Belated) Birthday!

    Always....UBD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!