Sunday, July 24, 2011

#700- A Blog From the Dog

Greetings, friends of Carl!  It's me again- Conner the Dog.  In honor of my master's 700th consecutive day of posting he has given me the opportunity to share with you for the 3rd time.  3 out of 700.  Oh yeah, I feel the love...


I wanted to write to you today to ask for your help over the next 2 weeks.  You see, this morning my other humans, Marilyn and Will (grrrrr- Beggin' Strip thief!), are flying to North Carolina to visit family.  They will spend one week in NC and one week at Myrtle Beach.  I hear that this is a big deal, but never having been either place I really can't comment. I'm a Florida Cracker doggie!  Anyway, this leaves me home alone for 14 days with the Big Guy. The good news is this year he gets to keep the car.  The bad news is I am still stuck with him!   If any of you live in or plan to visit the Tampa area over the next couple of weeks, it would be a real blessing if you could take him off my hands for a couple of hours.  If you don't have his digits (yeah, I'm that hip!), you can e-mail him at youthguy07@aol.com and he will be thrilled to hook up.   Just have him back by my dinner time. I do not miss meals.


One more thing.  In honor of day #700 and the fact that this is Sunday (God's day!), I thought it would be cool to share with you one of my favorite devotional posts from way back in in October of 2009.  Just click here and some magical fairy or something will take you back.  I'm not sure I understand this whole Internet thing...


So thanks for listening.  Come by and see me sometime.  I like most people, although I am still trying to decide about Jerry Hanbery.  Just stay away from my ball and my Chrismoose and we'll get along just fine.  Until then, pray for us.  14 days of just me & the Big Guy.  This could get ugly!


Because of Jesus,


Conner the Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!