Saturday, March 13, 2010

Number 200

I have now been blogging for 200 consecutive days on my way to my goal of one year, and it just never gets old!  Just yesterday I experienced a first- a threatKeri Vinson informed Marilyn on Facebook that if any more pictures of her like the one from yesterday's post show up here, she is sending a large man named Guido to do a tap-dance on my face while wearing golf shoes- or something like that!  My only response is that she, Heather Beggs, Shelley Godwin and everyone else who was part of the 1989 Myrtle Beach trip had better PRAY that I never get the VHS tape from that trip into a format I can use here...remember the fake strip tease to Dream On?  Remember all the talk about "total babes?"  Remember the KISS concert?  Remember "Lori's Massage Parlor?"  Remember the obsession with Wal-Mart?  Remember the water slide close-ups?  Live in fear...

I was looking back at the 100 most recent posts, thinking I would list a few you might want to check out if you missed them.  Here are my suggestions; just click the link and go!
Starting tomorrow and continuing for the next few weeks I will be blogging my memories of my favorite youth trip ever- the Floridays 1993 Magic Tour to Walt Disney World.  Discover when my obsession with WDW began;  see how the trip was planned and who went; and then remember all of the amazing times and adventures (including Mark Rumley and the chicken!).  I look forward to taking this trip (again!) with you.

Because of Jesus,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/13/2010

    Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl Deal Meadows3/13/2010

    Uh Oh I am scared...very scared!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!