- In how many (and which) stores can you purchase the movie 101 Dalmatians?
- Buy something that costs as close to 25 cents as possible without going over.
- Where can you purchase a poster featuring Dana Carvey as President Bush? (That would have been daddy Bush, not W.)
- How much is the most expensive swim suit in the mall and where can you buy it?
- On which Billy Joel CD (NOT Greatest Hits!) can you find the song Themes From An Italian Restaurant?
- What's the largest size bra Victoria's Secret sells?
- Which store sells Ren and Stimpy boxer shorts for $14.99?
- Where can you find a tape by the band One Bad Pig?
- How much would it cost (before tax) to buy a taco supreme from Taco Bell, a jumbo chili dog from Frank'N'Stein, one scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream and a large coke from McDonald's?
Jesus once said that people would recognize his disciples by the way they loved one another. I was always so proud to see my students playing hard, respecting others and caring for one another for all to see when we would play these wild games in public places. The person I would ask to be the mystery person always told me it was the highlight of their day, even thought they usually thought I was crazy. I think lots of adults often saw us in action and thought "I'll have a glass of what they're having!" But more about that is coming Sunday...
Because of Jesus,