Sunday, June 22, 2014

Doxology


Happy Sunday! I just wanted to take a minute today to thank everyone who offered such kind and encouraging support to myself and my family upon reading yesterday's post. Despite the occasional setback, I continue to know that I am blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful family and such amazing friends. God is still good all the time. And these words are seldom more appropriate in my life than they feel today:

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise him above, ye Heavenly Hosts;
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost
                                                              AMEN!

Have a blessed day, and live knowing you are loved!

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!