Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

"My life has been a poor attempt to imitate the man.  I'm just a living legacy to the leader of the band."  -Dan Fogelberg, Leader of the Band.


My two favorite guys- my now 15 year old son Will and my dad, Bill - at their favorite place; Walt Disney World.  I am so thankful for my son, who is at his grandmother's house this week.  And I was so blessed by my amazing father, who passed away in 2006.  My thoughts and memories of the two of them make Father's Day one of the best days of the year.  I thank my Heavenly Father every day for placing them in my life.  Have a wonderful day of celebrating your dad!


Because of Jesus,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/19/2011

    Happy Father's Day, Carl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/19/2011

    Carl, your stories tell me that you obviously have a lot more "children" who love you than just your own son. Enjoy your day, and be blessed! -Chris Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!