Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bohemian Muppets

Many of my former youth will remember that at some point in my tenure at FUMC-Kissimmee I developed the tradition of beginning youth trips by playing the Queen classic Bohemian Rhapsody in the 15-passenger church van I was driving.  It always got trips off to a rocking start, and it was a song that almost everyone enjoyed.  I have loved the song since my high school days and have passed that love along to my 15 year old son, Will.  He simply refers to it as the greatest song ever recorded.  I'm not sure I would go that far, but it is pretty awesome.

So for today's Music Thursday I wanted to share a video that most of you have probably already seen- I first saw it over a year ago and it has well over 2 millions YouTube views.  But I would be remiss in my duties as a blogger if I didn't make certain all of my faithful readers have seen it- or that they see it again!  Some of my favorite movie stars ever- The Muppets- perform their own unique version of one of my favorite songs ever.  What could be better this side of heaven?

I often say that there are two things I could not survive without- Jesus and a sense of humor.  I usually take this space to lift high the name of Jesus.  Today, I just hope I can help you laugh.  At the very least, it never fails to make ME laugh!~ Enjoy the video.  You gotta love Animal...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/04/2011

    awesooooooome!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA ALL THOSE TRIPS IN THE VAN SLURPEES QUEEN AND STICKS *SIGH miss you Carl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/04/2011

    lol styx?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!