Saturday, February 12, 2011

17 Things About Seinfeld

Today it's time for a bit of frivolous fun!  Many of you know of my love for Seinfeld.  For a show that was supposed to be about nothing, they sure talked about EVERYTHING!  Nearly 13 years have passed since the final episode (which was brilliant, by the way- haters never really understood how perfect it was!) and yet the show comes up in conversation almost daily.  As individuals Jerry, George, Elaine & Kramer were selfish, rude and not the type of people I would want to be friends with.  As a unit, they were as funny as anything that has ever been on TV.  My 15 year old son shares that love now through the wonder of TBS reruns.  He even has "The Kramer" poster in his room.  I thought you might find this as much fun as I did, so I have shared it for your enjoyment.  Leave a comment remembering your favorite Seinfeld character or moment, and have a blessed day!

17 Things You Didnt Know about Seinfeld
Via: Online Schools

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/2011

    I gotta go with J Peterman. <<>> hahahaha!!! Great stuff! Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/12/2011

    Puddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Puddy! We still call the actor (Patrick Warburton) Puddy when we watch Rules of Engagement! But Peterman is a great call too, Charles! Such a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/12/2011

    I have to go with the Soup Nazi episode as my favorite. - Greg C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!