Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Blog From the Dog: The Sequel

Hello everybody, Conner the Dog here filling in for my master Carl who is sneezing and coughing his way through another day.  Everyone enjoyed my first post (A Blog From the Dog) so much that it only took him 16 months to let me do another one.  Actually, he's not letting me do anything- he is just incapable of stopping me!  Hope you enjoy the picture of me opening my Christmas present last week...

Daddy told me that he was supposed to write today about his initial efforts to get started on The Jesus Revolution that he told you all about on New Year's Day.  The part of his plan that involved letting the neighbors know about Jesus is partly my job too.  When we go for walks I am just so cute that even the people who don't want to talk to daddy want to pet me.  I'm like a magnet!  On Sunday we went for a walk around the circle and saw several neighbors, and daddy asked them all if they went to church and told them where we go (OK- so I don't get to go- but I do pray at home!).  There were some interesting conversations and a few more people who know that the Jones family are followers of Jesus Christ.

So anyway, there will be more updates every Tuesday.  Daddy already got a few notes from old friends who intend to join him in skipping lunch one day a week and giving the money to a worthy cause.  And you can all be praying for the revolution.  You know it's funny- daddy spends a whole lot more time in prayer now than he did when he worked for a church.  If you want to be added to his daily prayer list,  just let him know.  And you can pray for him too- especially as he tries to recover from the epizutis!

Well I better go.  I've got Beggin' Strips to eat and squirrels to chase.  In the meantime, remember that God loves you even more than my daddy love me.  And that's a lot!

Conner

1 comment:

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!