Saturday, September 12, 2015

Beach Playlist

After another late, laughter filled night at Ocean Isle Beach with some of my favorite people in the world I find myself up early this morning gazing out at the ocean and listening to music. What has popped up so far on this Beach Playlist? I'm so glad you asked...
1. When I See You Smile - John Waite
2. Keep Me In Your Heart - Warren Zevon
3. Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend - Lobo
4. Only With You - The Beach Boys
5. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
6. Everything I Own - Bread
7. Stealaway - Poco
8. Missing You - Dan Fogelberg
9. The One I Love - R.E.M.
10. Homegrown Honey - Darius Rucker

That's what is playing in my world this morning. Have a blessed Saturday, my friends.


"Enjoy every sandwich"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!