* Congrats to all of my school teacher friends who have survived (or have nearly survived!) another school year! Enjoy your summer. It will be shorter than you wish!
* My favorite world traveler, Ashley Goad, is currently in Russia doing mission work for the church. Prayers are welcome!
* The Soiree at Chez Hanbery for all of our FUMC-Kissimmee alumni is coming up June 20th from 2 PM until at Jerry's residence in Orlando. For more details and to RSVP visit the event page in the Kissimmee Facebook group or text me at 813-919-3755. We're excited!
* Our dear friends Karen & Jimmy Chester (parents of proud mama Brittany) became grandparents again this week! Many blessings on their family- they are some of the sweetest people we know!
* Philosophy Update #1: "You know life is like a train. It's bearing down on you, and guess what? It's gonna hit you! So you can either start running when it's far off in the distance, or you can pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and just watch it come!" ~ Eric Forman, That 70s Show And I say bring it on!
* Will Jones is officially enrolled at the University of Central Florida for August! He enters as a junior and still plans to major in Film Studies. We are so proud of who he is and excited for what is to come!
* We're less than 3 months away from a NC beach reunion with some of the people we love most in this world, and we're still hoping for even a few more old friends to join the party. Just as long as they don't want the pink beach chair. There's a LOT of controversy over the pink beach chair...
* Philosophy Update #2: I can't even explain how much I love this quote...