Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Great iPod Experiment

There are currently 1793 songs on my little iPod Nano, and I am in the midst of a grand experiment. For several weeks it has been set to "shuffle" with the intention of hearing every song in random order. There is no way of predicting if that will actually happen, but this morning I listened to songs 990-1000, and that felt like a milestone of sorts to me. Here are the tunes that I heard:

990- Dancing In the Moonlight- King Harvest
991-  Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting- Elton John
992-  Back Home Again-  John Denver
993-  Desperado- The Eagles
994-  Cool Cool Water-  The Beach Boys
995-  Argument Clinic-  Monty Python
996-  I Am, I Said-  Neil Diamond
997-  16 Little Red Noses & a Horse that Sweats-  Jim Stafford
998-  Everybody I Love You-  Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
999-  Revolution-  Jars of Clay
1000-  Let Your Heart Hold Fast-  Fort Atlantic

As usual, an eclectic collection of songs that are near and dear to my heart- no matter how odd you may think they are! With this experiment. every day is a musical adventure and I am loving every minute of it. My life has always had a playlist; this is just what iPod chose for me this morning. What's on your playlist?

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!