Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Day...Off?


I'm taking today off from writing this blog, but it's not a day off from writing. This Hump Day finds me juggling three other projects. I am finishing up a Bible study I was asked to help with that is due in tomorrow. I am writing my monthly post for the WDW Fan Zone website, which is due Friday. And I am finishing the final edits on my novel, Even Better Than Before, which I hope to email rough copies of this weekend to some friends who have volunteered to preview & review it for me (let me know if you are interested in being added to that list). So I'm slacking on this post, but it's hardly a day off! Have a blessed day, and say a little prayer for me if you get a minute. I need all the help I can get!!!

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!