Saturday, November 8, 2014

My New iPod Playlist: Really?

Yesterday I was doing laundry and listening to music. As you may know, my iPod has over 1400 songs and is full of oldies, weird stuff and obscure music. Much of it is organized into playlists so I can find it more easily. I recently created a playlist called Really? It is a group of 50 songs that even I am a little suprised to find on my iPod. So while piddling around the house yesterday I set the device to shuffle- and here were the first 10 songs that played from my Really? playlist. Really...

  1. Miss Atomic Bomb - The Killers
  2. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
  3. What You Do To Me - Carl Wilson
  4. Massachusetts - Bee Gees
  5. Creeque Alley - The Mamas & the Papas
  6. So What? - P!nk
  7. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
  8. Crow On the Cradle - Jackson Browne
  9. I've Got the Music In Me - The Kiki Dee Band
  10. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Anything strike you as particularly odd, or do they all seem pretty normal coming from me? Yeah...that's what I thought! Have a wonderful Saturday- and go wherever the music takes you!

Oh...one more song from the list...if you don't know the 2012 song Bruises by Train (featuring Ashley Monroe) you should check it out. It has so much to say about life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!