Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Musings


We had an awesome Thanksgiving the last couple of days at my Mom's, and I trust you had a blessed day as well. I have so much to be thankful for. So much food, so many blessings- and ELF! But now it's BLACK FRIDAY. For those of you who got up early this morning (or never went to bed last night) to shop for bargains, I salute you. For those of you who may be working ridiculous hours today so that others can shop, I salute you. For those of you who are waiting for the crowds to get tired and go home so you can find a great bargain on socks, I salute you. I hope you all have a wonderful day. And please know that I will be cheering for you all from the comfort of my own home...

But just so you know it's not JUST laziness that will keep me out of the crowds today, I am making sausage balls for the family this morning. That's about all the special I need for a Black Friday. Be well and be careful, my friends!

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!