Sunday, December 6, 2009

7 Things (100th Post Edition)

I made my 100th post to this blog a couple of days ago in my "pursuit of a dream" (remember that wall, Springfielders?) to blog about my life, my faith and my years in youth ministry for 365 consecutive days.  I have enjoyed the writing, even on the days when it has been a challenge.  I have loved hearing from old friends and former students through comments, the guestbook, e-mails and Marilyn's Facebook page.  I have enjoyed putting into print many of the stories I have been telling for years.  Most importantly, I have enjoyed expressing how God has blessed even a sinner like me for over 50 years!  Today I wanted to give you a chance to catch up a bit.  Below are links to 7 of my favorite older posts.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
So go ahead, read all you want!  There is plenty more to come.  And remember, this blog exists to give glory to God for the blessings He has given me.  I hope that always shines through, even in the silliness!  May each of you have a blessed week.

Because of Jesus,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/06/2010

    Bravo, what excellent message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/13/2010

    Rather valuable answer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!