Friday, December 19, 2014

T'was the Friday Before Christmas

Less than a week to go until the fat man slides down the chimney, the candles are lit in worship, families gather and we celebrate the birth of the Savior of the world! Yesterday I did some shopping, today I'm making sausage balls and fudge. It's getting real up in here! To keep my Christmas spirits rising this morning I cranked up my iPod nano and put my Christmas playlist on shuffle. Here are the 10 songs that started my Friday before Christmas. You could do a lot worse!

  1. Santa Claus is Comin' To Town - Bruce Springsteen
  2. Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters
  3. Angels We Have Heard on High- Relient K
  4. Mary, Mary - Lost And Found
  5. Babe In the Straw - Caedmon's Call
  6. Mele Kalikimaka - Jimmy Buffet
  7. Happy Christmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
  8. Silent Night - Stevie Nicks
  9. I Celebrate the Day - Relient K
  10. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Michael Buble
Remember- "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singling loud for all to hear"- so don't just listen this holiday season- SING!  Have a merry and blessed weekend, everyone!

My Deliverer is Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!