Sunday, April 5, 2015

Joy to the World- He is Risen!

HAPPY EASTER!

Today I simply praise God for the gift of his Son, and invite you to share in the celebration of the resurrection. The video below is one of my all-time favorite Easter songs. In fact, it is The Easter Song. I love the original from Keith Green and the classic cover from The 2nd Chapter of Acts. I loved singing it in various church choirs. But for me, nothing beats the incredible sound of Glad singing it acapella. Listen to the song, and then, as scripture commands, "Quickly now go tell his disciples that Jesus Christ is no longer dead!"  He is risen!  Hallelujah!!!! Celebrate in worship. Celebrate with family and friends. But most importantly celebrate that Jesus has claimed victory over sin and death. Grace and forgiveness live! The tomb is empty and because of it we are free!!! 




Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!