Monday, October 19, 2015

Just Another Manic Playlist

Life feels more like a roller coaster than ever lately. The highs seem higher and the lows feel lower, and there have been some big climbs and some stomach-shaking drops along the way. Every Monday is a fresh start; a chance for things to begin anew with new hope and new love. And nothing reminds me of that more than music. When I started listening to the iPod on shuffle this morning, the first song was Manic Monday. I took that as a sign that this was a good day to share another playlist with my readers, so here are the first 10 songs I heard today. Have a blessed Monday- and here we go!

  1. Manic Monday - The Bangles
  2. Only Wanna' Be With You - Hootie & the Blowfish
  3. Daisy Jane - America
  4. Too Many Nights Too Long - Poco
  5. Miss Atomic Bomb - The Killers
  6. Somewhere Somehow - Michael W. Smith
  7. One and the Same Thing - Lobo
  8. Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
  9. Our Sweet Love - The Beach Boys
  10. Think of Laura - Christopher Cross
That's a list that makes me smile. I hope you find your smile today as well, and that this will be a wonderful week!

"Enjoy every sandwich"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!