Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Saturday Playlist


I was up early this morning (preparing for a day at Disney's Hollywood Studious!) and as usual I was listening to music on my I-pod. If you are not familiar with my particular I-pod, it is a very old, very low memory hand-me-down from my son Will (like the one pictured). It only holds about 230 songs. I have a lot more music than that in my library, so on occasion I rotate songs, moving out tunes I grow weary of and bringing in songs I have not heard in a while. My tastes lean toward classic rock and great singer-songwriters. Music moves me. It can change my mood, lift my spirits, make me sentimental and take me to places I have not visited in a while. Today's list contains a great many flashbacks, songs that are old EVEN for me. Every now and then my I-pod seems to develop a mind of its own and I can see a trend in the music it chooses for me. This morning was one of those times. Here are the first 10 songs that popped up on shuffle today. Do you sense a theme?



1)  Here With Me-  The Killers
2)  Time In a Bottle- Jim Croce
3)  Wouldn't It Be Nice?The Beach Boys
4)  If You Leave Me NowChicago
5)  Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk featuring Nate Ruess
6)  MoonshadowCat Stevens
7)  Gone, Gone, GonePhilip Phillips
8)  Run To Me - The Bee Gees
9)  My GirlThe Temptations
10) Come AroundSister Hazel

And btw- song #11 was Drift Away by Dobie Gray. Almost as if I needed a song to sum it all up or something...

That's what I was listening to this morning. What's on your playlist today? Enjoy your Saturday, and go wherever the music takes you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!