Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nothing But Prayer

I have nothing cute or creative to say today.  Dear friends in North Carolina- a couple that had an immense impact on my life and my ministry- lost their 12 year old granddaughter in a crash last night. Their daughter was injured as well.  I feel so helpless here in Tampa, so far away from these people I love so much.  Any family tragedy is difficult to understand; the loss of a child is impossible to comprehend.  So I have no words today.  There is nothing to do but pray.  Pray for the Thomas family. Pray for all of those who will be touched by this tragic loss.  And pray for me.  Some days faith just takes a beating.  And we are left with nothing but prayer...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/27/2013

    sending prayers their way (and yours too)

    mo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!