Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Grace Spot


In my 28 years as a youth pastor I remember countless times when I wished I knew someone who was totally disconnected from my church whom I could talk to about the issues and challenges of ministry.  Someone who could listen without prejudice.  Someone whom I could really vent to- maybe even yell at a bit.  Someone who would pray for me, my ministry, my family, my programs and my events on a daily basis.  Someone who could offer me encouragement when I was faced with tough times and difficult decisions.  I far too often didn't have that person in my life.  And that's not a good thing...

God has laid it on my heart to remain in ministry with the students and adults who have been such a huge part of my life for so long.  He is calling me to make myself available to be that person in the lives of the "friends in faith" I have been making on Twitter over the past few years.  If my experience and encouragement can be of a support to you, then please feel free to call on me.  If there are things that I can pray about on your behalf, just let me know. I want to be here to serve you in the name of Jesus.  There will be no condemnation or judgement.  This is The Grace Spot- a place where all are welcome to come for mercy, love and forgiveness.  Feel free to e-mail me at Youthguy07@aol.com or to contact me through Twitter.  In the past 6 years I have been shown grace and forgiveness is more ways than it is possible to count.  It's time to pay God's love forward in anyway possible.  God bless!


Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!