Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Learned the Truth at 53

Less than 60 hours after my 53rd birthday my body fell apart.  I had massive headaches, cold chills, vomiting and became extremely light-headed.  I could help but wonder if this was the line in the sand for me. 53 years is where it all comes crashing down.  I certainly hope not, but for the past few days it has certainly felt that way.  Forgive my whining; I am a pitiful patient.  And I do feel somewhat better today.

In the meantime I feel led to remind those of you who read yesterday's vintage post that it now seems downright prophetic.  Last night's baseball games in New York and Oakland had amazing, once in a lifetime finishes, again reminding us all that "baseball is boring...until it isn't."  If I have to be sick, I can be thankful that it is on days with lots of baseball to watch.

I hope you all have a blessed day. Prayers are appreciated.

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!