Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Playlist


Last night I was (as usual) listening to my I-pod while waiting to hear from Will after his prom. If you are not familiar with my particular I-pod, it is a very old, very low memory hand-me-down (like the one pictured).  It only holds about 230 songs.  I have a lot more music than that in my library, so on occasion I rotate songs, moving out tunes I grow weary of and bringing in songs I have not heard in a while. Music moves me.  It can change my mood, lift my spirits, make me sentimental and take me to places I have not visited in a while.  Last night was no exception.   Here's what I heard:

1)  I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore-  REO Speedwagon
2)  Once Upon A Time- Dan Fogelberg
3)  Boulevard of Broken DreamsGreen Day
4)  Famous OneChris Tomlin
5)  Ocean Boulevard - Yellowcard
6)  You're My Best FriendQueen
7)  Little Is MuchDownhere
8)  This NightBilly Joel
9)  Here Is Our KingDavid Crowder Band
10) The Only Hope For Me Is YouMy Chemical Romance

That's what I am listening to. What's on your playlist?

2 comments:

  1. Great playlist. I have several of the same songs on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you had good taste. That's just more evidence! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!