Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Playlist


Last night I was (as usual) listening to my I-pod while waiting to hear from Will after his prom. If you are not familiar with my particular I-pod, it is a very old, very low memory hand-me-down (like the one pictured).  It only holds about 230 songs.  I have a lot more music than that in my library, so on occasion I rotate songs, moving out tunes I grow weary of and bringing in songs I have not heard in a while. Music moves me.  It can change my mood, lift my spirits, make me sentimental and take me to places I have not visited in a while.  Last night was no exception.   Here's what I heard:

1)  I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore-  REO Speedwagon
2)  Once Upon A Time- Dan Fogelberg
3)  Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
4)  Famous One- Chris Tomlin
5)  Ocean Boulevard - Yellowcard
6)  You're My Best Friend- Queen
7)  Little Is Much- Downhere
8)  This Night- Billy Joel
9)  Here Is Our King- David Crowder Band
10) The Only Hope For Me Is You- My Chemical Romance

That's what I am listening to. What's on your playlist?

2 comments:

  1. Great playlist. I have several of the same songs on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you had good taste. That's just more evidence! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!