Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Long Time Ago When We Was Fab..."


Before they were part of my youth group, they were a part of the Quaker Kids Club.  On Wednesday afternoons during the school year I would drive the van and pickup students after school from our local elementary schools and bring them to Springfield Friends Meeting.  We did crafts, music, Bible stories and more, and we had a lot of fun.  It was a great feeder program for our student ministry.  All of the students pictured remained active all of the years I was there.  From left to right:  Stacy Gilbreth, Allison Rees, Ben Moran, Natalie Whitaker, Emily Beggs, Erin Moran and Mandy Beggs.  Most of them have families of their own now, and I still treasure the great times we had together.  After all these years we are still part of the family of God, and I love them all!

Because of Jesus,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!