Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It just keeps going...and going...

This is my 183rd consecutive day of blogging on this site, which means I have passed the halfway point in my goal to blog every day for one year.  In life, years seem to go by so quickly.  On this blog...well, not so much!  It seems like forever since the first post, but I have stayed with it, and I have thoroughly enjoyed telling old stories, sharing my opinion, and most importantly, sharing what Jesus has done in my life through the many people and places I have recalled here.  I love getting comments (click on the tiny word COMMENTS at the bottom of this post to leave one);  I love when people sign my Guestbook (to your left); and I love getting e-mails at youthguy07@aol.com.  This blog is a ministry to me, and I hope you are sharing in the joy it brings me.  I also hope you will check out my Lenten devotional blog, The 40 Day Adventure.


So what do we have to look forward to over the next 182 posts?  My CCM Countdown will continue tomorrow and every Thursday.  There is still more from the Springfield years, including all of the highlights of the greatest youth trip I was ever part of, Disney World 1993.  We will move on to the Kissimmee years, full of memorable moments and characters and the best Youth Ministry Team ever!  You'll experience my brief stays in Chicago and Georgia, and in-between those two some wild times in Tampa.  We've got lots to cover, and I hope you come along for the ride!  I hope you will be able to see, through great success and massive failure that Jesus is always there- because that is the real story this blog seeks to tell.  Even after 183 posts, we still have forever to sing the praises of God's amazing grace!

Because of Jesus,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading,and thanks for your comment!